Here are some of our go-to websites and articles that provide valuable information to parents and adults working with children :
- The Healthy Sex Talk: Teaching Kids Consent, Age 1-21
- Healthy Sexual Development
- Talking To Your Kids: A Checklist (Focusing on bodies, sex and boundaries)
- More Tips for Talking with Children About Sexual Abuse
- Netsmartz Workshop for parents and guardians: helping parents keep children safe online.
- Caring For Kids: What Parents Need To Know About Sexual Abuse
- Net Cetera: Chatting with Kids About Being Online
Need help selecting a youth- serving organization? Use this guide from Darkness to Light to know what to look for and what questions to ask.